Saturday, June 8, 2013

Google Edition Phone's

While I am still working on the iPhone review, I wanted share my opinion on the Google edition phones. This was a very weird concept when I heard of the rumors before Google i/o 2013. I was wondering why they would do this. It is not beneficial to Google, nor to the manufacturer. Most of the techies are going to root the phone anyway. Does this mean Google is slowly trying to end the Nexus series? Or can this be new path for them? For now, only a Galaxy S 4 and HTC One Google editions were announced, but the big G has confirmed that there will be three of these Google editions of flag ship phones. So what's the third phone? A leaked picture has confirmed that the Sony Xperia Z is going to be the next Google edition phone. 

Do you think that google might do this on tablets? Comment down below. 

See ya and take care.  ðŸ˜„ 




No comments:

Post a Comment